2011年12月26日星期一

Christmas ended, final exam is Coming !

Finally, the beloved Christmas ended.
The cruel reality is that the final exam of trimester 2 is coming, is tomorrow!
I feel no nervous but stress only.
It is possible for me to feel stress and nervous when I enter to exam hall later.
Every time I encounter these problems, I will not perform well in examination.
I hope I will not be too stress and nervous for this time as I cannot fail in any of the subjects!
If I fail in any of the subjects, I will be terminated by campus for the first time!
It cannot occur at me !
I try to do some relaxations such as dancing, singing and go out for meals this time.
Last time I was too stress until I can't breathe at night, that feeling was too terrible for me.
This time, I will not repeat the same situation anymore.
By the way, I should study harder.
I found that one of my friend, poor ong is really works very hard in studies.
He always study until he forgets to eat his meals and sleep less.
Although his lifestyle is unhealthy, but I admire his spirit and determination.
Every success comes from efforts!
You will gain more if you work harder.
If you cannot get the good result in the end, don't give up, just try harder and harder next time, then you sure can do it better! Trust yourself!

Before the end of Trimester 2, I captured some memorable photos with my lecturers, tutors and friends.
I really love photography very much❤.❤
I hope we can meet again next time.
Thanks for teaching me, my beloved lecturers, Mr. Tai Yi-Hwang, Mr. Ho Wai Yew, Miss Precilla Robert, Miss Phang Yi Ning, Miss Chan Wan Ling, Mr. Gooi Harvey, Mr. Choy Li En and so on.
I very appreciate what you all gave me, thank you.

I hope our friendships will never end❤

I hope I can handle final exam and do well in it.
Gambateh kudasai!❤

My lecturer for Biology, Mr. Tai Yi-Hwang❤

My friends❤

My lovely friends, Poor Ong, Ohh Hui, Kah Wai and Tong Tong.❤

We took photos with Miss Phang Yi Ning❤

Oh! My beloved lecturer for Organic Chemistry, she is my idol. Miss Phang is so so cute❤










We took photo with Mr. Ho Wai Yew❤

My lecturer for Biology and academic adviser❤

My tutor for Organic Chemistry, Miss Precilla❤

1 条评论: