2012年2月26日星期日

Hectic life in UTAR

The life is hectic as you see.
Since I'm studying in Foundation in Science, it is predictable that every week we have reports, tests and some assignments to do as well.
It starts from week 6, 3 tests in a week, with some practical and tutorial classes and lectures, it is so tiring for me.
I encounter insomnia these few weeks, everyday I can't sleep well, sleep at late of the midnight, and wake up automatically after a few hours sleep.
It seems like I don't sleep at all.
If this situation continue, then I would say, I will die as fast as possible, although I don't expect that I will alive for a long period.
Allow me to die in a proper situation, with slim body, better skin condition, have successful career, it's okay for me that whether I have lover or not, depends.
I'm really don't know how to deal with subjects regarding to calculations such as Mathematics and Physics.
Mathematics is better a bit than Physics, but I don't understand 80% of Physics /.\

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physics II test 1 is coming soon, I'm nervous and worry, as I really don't understand it.
Sorry, my Physics lecturer, it's my problem.
I'm still doing Physics report now, I think most of my friends have done it already and they are doing revision on Physics and Programming Concept.
What am I doing now? Ish......
Sometimes I really hate myself.
I think I am stupid, nothing I can do well, worse than handicap.
Haiz......
I can't stop blamming on myself, I need someone who always encourage me to work hard and have positive thinking.
Although I seems like a happy person, actually I'm not !
I'm emotional enough and have negative thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only things I can do better are singing and take photos......
One of the photos that I like the most.

没有评论:

发表评论